Teams make use of Manila’s public transport options and depart with a budget for transport and their first route instruction.
The challenge is to navigate their way through uncovered territory where teams will discover amazing places and strange sights and compete in cultural challenges with a traditional flavor.
Along the way will experience unexpected challenges to alter their route and to test their ability and endurance.
Team Building Objectives
- Have a fun and exciting time together
- Compete in a high-speed high adrenaline adventure race
- Discover local places and cultural sights
- Interact with locals and experience the Philippine culture
- Race around Manila with a limited budget and on a tight schedule
- Small to medium-sized group is best, not over 90 people
- 1/2 day or full day depending on the clinet’s schedule.
Each team will be provided with a set of route instructions for their first destination and directions for the Manila Amazing Race.
Once arrived a the destination, teams must complete a challenge with a special flavor.
After completion of the challenge, a new envelope with route information is handed to the team until they reach the final destination.
While exploring the city, team will get a chance to stop at some of Manilas most amazing sights, San Agustin Church, Manila
Intramuros, Presidential Museum and Library, Rizal Park, Casa Manila and Mabuhay Restop and at each sight, a challenge awaits the team to be completed.
As teams travel, they shall experience Manila’s various menas of transportation, such as trams, buses, jeepneys, taxis, trains, tricycles, and even horse carriages (Kalesa).
The winning team
The first team to return at the starting place is the winning team.
Starting places may be hotels, public parks or even restaurants.
Briefing and debriefing
A thorough briefing and debriefing is conducted at the beginning and at the end of the activity. Delegates will exchange some ideas about team work, time management, planning and leadership.
The amazing chase can be adapted with an added on challenge to take a group picture according to a theme at each location, resulting in a funny and sometimes hilarious slide show at the end of the challenge.
- Debrief with photo slide show
- Lunch or dinner at a Manila restaurant
- T-shirt or caps with your logo and embroidery
- Banners or Flags
- Gifts for the winning team
- Briefing and debriefing in a local park